Global immigration law solutions with personalized service
Foster is one of the largest immigration law firms in the U.S. and has the most board-certified attorneys in immigration and nationality law in Texas. Use our search feature below to help you find an attorney to help with your immigration needs.
Christian TriantaphyllisAttorney | EB-5 Section Lead
- Houston (Downtown)
- New York Law School (J.D. 2011)
- Southern Methodist University (B.A. 2003)
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers’ Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- News Editor, American Bar Association, Immigration Litigation Committee, 2012-2013
- Member, New York County Lawyers’ Association
- Member, National Peace Corps Association
- Member, AILA Bangkok Chapter, Annual Conference 2017 Conference Committee
- Member, AILA Texas Chapter
- Board Member, National Inter-Faith Foundation for increasing affordable housing supply, creating jobs, and providing social services
- Co-Author, “Permissible and Impermissible Guarantees in EB-5” EB5 Investors Magazine, 2016
- Author, “Prevailing Against the Notice of Intent to Terminate,” EB5 Investors Magazine, 2016.
- Author, “What is an O-1/O-2 Visa,” EB5 Investors Website, April 2016.
- Co-Author, “Impact of Visa Retrogression on Project Choice” EB5 Investors Magazine, 2015
- Co-Author, “Evaluating an EB-5 Investor from a Regional Center’s Perspective,” ABA Section of International Law, Immigration & Naturalization Committee Newsletter 2015, Second Issue.
- Co-Author, “Immigrant Investor Visas: Emergent Trends Around the World,” ABA International Law News, Vol. 43, No. 4, Fall 2014
- Co-Author, “A Report on Source of Funds: Perils of the Administrative Fee,” EB5 Investors magazine, Spring 2014
- Author, “Top Five Issues in Analyzing I-924 Requests for Evidence,” National Law Review, June 17, 2014
- Co-Author, “Evolving Escrow: Navigating Delayed USCIS Processing Times,” EB5 Investors magazine, Winter 2014
- Co-Author, “My Regional Center is Approved! Now What?” EB5 Investors magazine, January 8, 2014
- Co-Author, “Recent Revocations and Enforcement May Change the EB-5 Landscape,” Association to Invest in the USA, June 2013
- Co-Author, “Twenty Mechanisms for Addressing Torture in Health Care,” Soros Foundation, Open Society Institute, June 2012
- Author, “Transitional Justice: Are Truth and Reconciliation Committees Worth It?” University of Brazil Law Students’ Review, 10th ed., 2011
- Named Top 5 EB-5 Rising Star of 2016 by EB-5 Investors Magazine
- New York Law School Public Interest Fellowship Award
- Conversational in Chichewa
- Conversational in Spanish