Global immigration law solutions with personalized service
Foster is one of the largest immigration law firms in the U.S. and has the most board-certified attorneys in immigration and nationality law in Texas. Use our search feature below to help you find an attorney to help with your immigration needs.
- The University of Texas at Austin (BA)
- University of Houston Law Center (JD)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Avalyn C. Langemeier and Christine Cha-Sartori, “Congress Must Keep Conrad 30 To Aid Ailing Health System,” Law 360 (August 13, 2015).
- “Environmental Refugees: The Latest Enterprise of Corporate Social Responsibility.” 34 Hou. J. of Int’l L. 109 (2011).
- James W. Skelton Writing Award for Outstanding Comment in International Law