Global immigration law solutions with personalized service
Foster is one of the largest immigration law firms in the U.S. and has the most board-certified attorneys in immigration and nationality law in Texas. Use our search feature below to help you find an attorney to help with your immigration needs.
Delisa J.F. BresslerPartner
- University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, School of Law (J.D. 1998)
- University of Louisiana-Monroe (B.A. summa cum laude 1995)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Past Vice President for Conference Planning and Publications for the State Bar of Texas Immigration and Nationality Law Section
- H-1B filing season — What the CEO should know, Smart Business, February 2016
- Only Time Will Tell Over Oct. Immigration Visa Bulletin, Law360, October 2015
- Co-Author: H-4 Work Authorization: What to Expect, Mobility Magazine, June 2015
- Regarding Student Visas: Your District’s Role and Responsibilities, Part Two, Texas Lone Star, Volume 23, No. 2, March 2005
- Immigration Obligations: Your District’s Responsibilities Vary Little Regarding Foreign Students, Texas Lone Star, Vol. 23, No. 1, January/February 2005
- National Security Entry/Exit Registration System Special Registration Program Suspended, AHRMA Update On Us, January 2004
- Employers Needing Specialized Foreign Workers May Need to Act in ’03 or Go Without in ’04, AHMRA Update On Us, November 2003
- Keeping Pace with the Immigration Security Measures Implemented by the Departments of State and Homeland Security, Area IV SHRM and HR Houston International Conference Handbook, November 6, 2003
- EB-5 Amendments Address ‘Stranded’ Investors, 2003 AILA Fall National Conference Handbook, September 19, 2003
- Identifying and Licensing ‘Deemed Exports’ When Employing Foreign Nationals, Texas Transnational Law Quarterly, Vol. 17, No. 2, August 2003
- Co-Author: Changes in the Practice of Immigration Law Under the Department of Homeland Security, Texas Lawyer, May 26, 2003
- Du Plessis v. De Klerk: South Africa’s Bill of Rights and the Issue of Horizontal Application, 22 N.C. J. INT’L LAW & COM. REG. 1009 (1997)
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Top Young Lawyers in Texas, Texas Monthly Magazine, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Recommended in The Legal 500 United States 2013’s editorial for Labor and Employment law.
- Who’s Who Legal: Corporate Immigration, 2017