Global immigration law solutions with personalized service
Foster is one of the largest immigration law firms in the U.S. and has the most board-certified attorneys in immigration and nationality law in Texas. Use our search feature below to help you find an attorney to help with your immigration needs.
Judy J. LeePartner
- Houston (Downtown)
- University of Houston Law Center 1980
- University of St. Thomas 1977
- Board Certified-Immigration and Nationality Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Former Chair of the liaison committee with the USCIS Texas Service Center and the USCIS Houston District office
- Past Chapter Chair for Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico
- AILA Board of Governors
- Texas State Board of Public Accountancy and the Board of the YWCA of Houston
- State Bar of Texas
- Planning committee of the Texas Bar CLE Immigration Law Institute
- Planning committee of the University of Texas CLE Immigration Law Conference
- Houston Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association
- World Affairs Council
- Boy Scouts of America
- Webinar, “Breaking News – How the Travel Ban May Affect Your Employees” (February 7, 2017)
- Numerous AILA, State Bar of Texas and UT Law Conference publications, including:
- Judy J. Lee, “Strategies for I-140 and I-485 Filings: Recent Developments,” Immigration & Nationality Law Handbook 641 (2005-06 ed.).
- Judy J. Lee and Ann Pinchak, “Labor Certification in the New World of Program Electronic Review Management, Fed. Law. 46 (May 2006).
- Susan K. Wehrer, M. Mercedes Badia-Tavas, and Judy J. Lee, “Studies in Chaos Theory: Guiding Clients Through Appropriate Uses of the Temporary Visitor Visa Categories, Immigration & Nationality Law Handbook 299 (2007-08 ed.).
- Kari Konikowski and Judy J. Lee, “Strategies for Responding to Requests for Evidence on Nonimmigrant Worker Petitions,” Advanced Immigration Law Seminar (2010).
- Judy J. Lee Speaks on New Border Immigration Bill and its Impact on High Tech Companies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YWaiH3go0s
- “Leading Individual for Immigration Law” – Chambers USA
- “Leading Individual for Global Immigration Law” – Chambers Global
- “Texas Super Lawyer” by Texas Monthly Magazine
- “Houston’s Top Lawyers” in Immigration Law – by H Texas Magazine
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Who’s Who Legal: Texas
- Who’s Who Legal: Corporate Immigration