Global immigration law solutions with personalized service
Foster is one of the largest immigration law firms in the U.S. and has the most board-certified attorneys in immigration and nationality law in Texas. Use our search feature below to help you find an attorney to help with your immigration needs.
Ryan C. ChargoisPartner
- Université de Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne), Paris, France,
LL.M. de Droit Français et de Droit Européen (LL.M. in French and European Law) (2004)
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D. 2004)
- Articles and Notes Editor for Texas International Law Journal
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A., Plan II Honors Program and French, 2000)
- Université de Droit, d’Économie et des Sciences d’Aix-Marseille, Diplôme d’Université en
Langue, Littérature et Civilisation, Honorable Mention, Aix-en-Provence, France (2000)
- Diplôme de Français des Affaires – I Degré (DFA I), Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie
de Paris (2000)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association (member, International Section and Computer and Technology Section)
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Global Section Lead – Foster LLP
- Ryan C. Chargois. “Staying Ahead of the Compliance Curve – Heading Off Risks in Short Term Assignments.” Mobility Magazine. April 2017.
- Robert F. Loughran and Ryan C. Chargois. “Last Page – The Importance of Centralized Global Immigration Management.” Mobility Magazine. August 2009.
- Who’s Who Legal: Corporate Immigration, 2017, 2018
- Who’s Who Legal: Thought Leaders, Corporate Immigration 2019