Global immigration law solutions with personalized service
Foster is one of the largest immigration law firms in the U.S. and has the most board-certified attorneys in immigration and nationality law in Texas. Use our search feature below to help you find an attorney to help with your immigration needs.
- Charlotte School of Law (Doctorate of Jurisprudence, 2011)
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill (Bachelor’s Degree in International Studies)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Asian American Bar Association – Vice President of Community Relations
- United Way
- Texas Global Business Network
- Asian Chamber of Commerce
- Attorney Sang Shin participated on a business immigration panel at the Houston Immigration Symposium, hosted by the National Immigration Forum.
- Attorney Sang Shin presented on immigration topics to the Korea Emigration Investment Fair in Seoul, South Korea.
- Attorney Sang Shin presented on immigration basics to the 3 Day Startup event in Austin, Texas. The event focused on workshops for emerging companies.
- Partner Judy Lee and Attorney Sang Shin spoke on immigration opportunities for startups and entrepreneurs at workshop hosted by Enventure in Houston, Texas. The program focused on international students.
- Attorney Sang Shin presented at an event at Rice University hosted by Rice ACLU club and the Baker Institute Student Forum. The presentation focused on general immigration and public policy issues.
- Partner Judy Lee and Attorney Sang Shin hosted a complimentary webinar titled, “Prepare Now for H-1B Filings.”