Global immigration law solutions with personalized service
Foster is one of the largest immigration law firms in the U.S. and has the most board-certified attorneys in immigration and nationality law in Texas. Use our search feature below to help you find an attorney to help with your immigration needs.
Stephanie PaverSenior Attorney
- University of Houston Law Center (J.D. 2007)
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A. 2002)
- Paver, Stephanie, “H-4 Work Authorization: What to Expect,” Mobility Magazine, June 2015.
- Paver, Stephanie, “Start preparing now to file H-1B employee visa petitions,” Austin Business Journal, March 9, 2016.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Student Attorney, University of Houston Immigration Clinic (2005)
- Legal Assistant and Law Clerk at Tindall & Foster, P.C. (2002-2007)
- Proficient in Spanish