Date(s) - 09/19/2017
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Omni Houston Hotel at Westside
Explore the New Normal in Immigration Law
You are cordially invited to attend Foster’s complimentary Fall Immigration Update© Seminar.
Our fall seminar will focus on the impact of current events and changes in both nonimmigrant and immigrant visa processes brought about by the Trump Administration’s “Extreme Vetting” of all petitions and applications for immigration benefits. Explore this new normal of extreme vetting, and learn how you can help minimize the impact on your employer and its workforce.
- Will Congress Weigh-in on the Immigration Debate?
- “Extreme Vetting” and the Impact on Adjudications
- “Visa Stamping” – The Challenge of Extreme Vetting at U.S. Consulates and Port of Entry
- Documenting Lawful Status – What Every Employer and Employee Should Know
- Green Card Options – Strategies and Timelines
- Is “Extreme Vetting” Contagious? A Closer Look at the Global Picture
- I-9 and E-Verify – Spotting the Tricky Issues and Knowing How to Resolve Them