Foster’s mission is to champion each client’s goal and objectives by providing the highest-quality, value-added immigration solutions in an environment which promotes excellence, integrity, service and community.
- Excellence – We develop innovative and thought-leading solutions. We are at the forefront of the legal issues in our field, and we foster a workplace that rewards achievement within our firm, our profession, and our communities.
- Integrity – We are trustworthy. We exhibit personal and professional integrity by demonstrating honesty, respect, empathy, and reliability in our relationships with clients, coworkers, and our community.
- Service – We are responsive and proactive. We deliver value-added, client-oriented service that anticipates and meets evolving client needs. We partner with each other to serve our clients, communities and those in need.
- Community – We promote and honor community service and leadership. We also strive to maintain a sense of community and belonging in our workplace, where employees work together as a team and all are appreciated for the crucial roles they play in serving out clients.
Foster is committed to helping the communities that we live in. The firm supports several charitable organizations, most notably the United Way, Interfaith Ministries, and the Tahirih Justice Center.
Pro Bono Works
Foster immigration attorneys work tirelessly to assistant individuals and organizations in need of immigration work. The firm provides pro bono assistance to several major arts organizations, including:
- Houston Ballet
- Austin Classical Guitar
- Houston Symphony
- Houston Grand Opera
- Dance Salad
- The Gilbert & Sullivan Society
- The Asia Society Texas Center
- And many more
AIC Creative Writing Contest
Foster is a proud local host of the American Immigration Council’s annual Celebrate America Creative Writing Contest for 5th grade students. Contestants submit entries on “Why I am Glad America is a Nation of Immigrants.” Submissions are judged at the local level with the top entry proceeding to judging at the state level and then national level.