Alexander Perez is an attorney at Foster LLP in our Houston office. His practice focuses primarily on business immigration matters, particularly those related to EB-5 investments.
Alexander graduated from Vanderbilt University Law School and received his undergraduate degree from Rice University.
Alexander represents foreign nationals in the preparation and filing of immigrant investor petitions and advises clients regarding their lawful source of investment funds. He also advises project developers on establishing EB-5 funding structures, and provides analysis from an immigration law perspective on EB-5 project documents. Alexander also represents clients with other nonimmigrant visa options, particularly investors seeking status as investors under treaties with the U.S.
Prior to joining the firm, Alexander worked as a law clerk for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
Alexander is licensed to practice in the State of Texas and the State of New York, and is an active member of the Houston Bar Association and Texas Young Lawyers Association. He is also a member of the American Lawyers’ Association and is a frequent speaker on EB-5 immigration issues.
Why Did You Decide To Become An Immigration Attorney?
As the son of an immigrant, I understand the hope, opportunity, and freedom that immigrating to the US represents. I became an immigration lawyer to help my clients and their families realize their dreams and potential. – Alexander Perez
- April, 2019 – Guest Presenter “H-1B to EB-5 Solution” webinar by Baker Tilly
- February, 2019 – Presented at ILW’s H-1B to EB-5 Expo in Dallas, TX.
- September, 2018 – Presented at the Texas Regional Center EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program on the EB-5 application process in Houston, TX.
- September, 2018 – Presented at Houston EB-5 in conjunction with The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce “How to get your green card through a qualified real estate investment” luncheon in The Woodlands, TX.
- September, 2018 – Presented at the Houston Area Realtors (HAR) International Day in Houston, TX.
- June, 2018 – Attended ILW’s H-1B Career Fair and Immigration Expo in Dallas, TX.