Alexandra Vickery is an attorney at Foster LLP in our Houston office. Recognized as a Top Lawyer in Immigration Law by Houstonia Magazine, Alexandra represents clients in both employment and family-based cases, and advises in relation to permanent residency matters, nonimmigrant visa applications, and U.S. Citizenship. Alexandra regularly represents clients in need of emergency services at USCIS district offices, including emergency travel authorization and documentary services.
A graduate of the University of Houston Law Center with an undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin, Alexandra served as a student attorney in the University of Houston Immigration Clinic.
Prior to joining the firm and receiving her law degree, Alexandra interned with organizations such as the Harris County District Attorney, 176th Felony Division, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Alexandra is licensed to practice in the State of Texas and is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and has been admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- April, 2020 – Panelist on “Impact of COVID-19 on Employment-Based Immigration, State Bar of Texas African American Lawyers’ Section” Annual Summit Webinar.
- February, 2020 – Led a Lunch & Learn with the Norwegian-American Chamber of Commerce (NACC) in Houston, TX.
- February, 2018 – Presented with DACA at the Magisters at Rice University in Houston, TX.
- November, 2015 – Presented at the School Administrator’s Seminar, “The ABC’s of Immigration: Teacher Employment Update” in Houston, TX.
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (2021)
- Houstonia Magazine, Top Lawyer in Immigration Law in Houston, TX (2018-2020)