Matthew Myers is an attorney at Foster LLP in our Austin office. He works primarily with inbound U.S. and outbound global employment-based immigration law, as well as Form I-9 compliance and employer sanctions.
Why Did You Decide To Become An Immigration Attorney?
I love advising and interacting with different cultures and backgrounds, benefitting the great American melting pot and economy. – Matthew Myers
- May, 2019 – Presented “Global Immigration Update” at the 2019 Gulf Coast Symposium in Houston, TX.
- January, 2018 – Presented “Think Global: Fostering International Collaboration, Investment, and Expansion” at the Geekdom business incubator in downtown San Antonio, TX.
- July, 2017 – Presented “Immigration Options for Entrepreneurs” at the 3 Day Startup Global Roundup at the Capital Factory in Austin, TX.
- June, 2017 – Presented “Hot Immigration-Related Issues in the Construction Industry” to the Central Texas Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.
- CodersLink (August, 2018), “Readily Available U.S. Visa Strategies for Mexican and Chilean Professionals”
- Geekdom in San Antonio, Texas (August, 2017), “Geekdom Guest Spot: Matthew Myers”
- FinTech Austin (June, 2017), “Immigration Basics for Startups”
- Austin Monthly, Top Attorney in Immigration Law in Austin, TX (2019)
- Baylor Law School Pro Bono & Public Service Program, Public Interest Scholar