Global immigration law solutions with personalized service
Foster is one of the largest immigration law firms in the U.S. and has the most board-certified attorneys in immigration and nationality law in Texas. Use our search feature below to help you find an attorney to help with your immigration needs.
Charles C. FosterChairman
University of Texas at Austin (B.A. 1963; J.D. 1967)
- Board Certified-Immigration and Nationality Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Chairman, Task Force on Immigration, Greater Houston Partnership
- Director, IIUSA
- Chairman, Americans for Immigration Reform
- Honorary Consul-General, Kingdom of Thailand (Houston)
- Chairman, Asia Society Texas Center
- Chairman, Houston International Festival Foundation (2006-2007)
Charles Foster responds to the retirement of Houston Rockets player Yao Ming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1htPnK6sgk
Charles Foster discusses recent comments by the Obama Administration on immigration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19raBEhHjJk (Spanish)
- Institute of Human Relations Award from the Houston Chapter of the American Jewish Committee (2007)
- “Top Notch Lawyer” in Immigration Law in Texas Lawyer’s “Go To Guide”
- Texas Monthly’s “Super Lawyer”
- Ranked as a Leading Individual by Chambers USA.
- Ranked as a Leading Individual by Chambers Global.
- Past National President and Board of Governors, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- AILA Edith M. Lowenstein Award for Excellence in Advancing the Practice of Immigration Law (1992)
- AILA Pro Bono Award (1996)
- International Service Award (presented by Houston Jaycees and Houston Consular Corps 1996)
- Listed in The Legal 500 United States 2013 “Leading Lawyers” list.
- Recommended in The Legal 500 United States 2013’s editorial for Labor and Employment law.
- Who’s Who Legal: Corporate Immigration, 2017