Individuals and Families
Immigration Lawyers Serving Dallas, Houston, & Austin, TX
At Foster, we’re proud of our long history of service and advocacy on behalf of individuals and families. Life happens, and it isn’t always easy, but having a trusted advisor to help you navigate the immigration landscape gives you the freedom and flexibility to pursue your dreams, unite with your family, or simply adjust to life’s surprises.
Why Should You Use an Immigration Attorney?
United States immigration law is extremely complex; going through a licensed immigration lawyer ensures that you are taking the right steps. In most cases, hiring an immigration attorney can save you time, stress, and even money. If you do not use an attorney, you might find yourself having to pay to redo an application done incorrectly the first time; you might also face removal proceedings if something in your application is missing or incorrectly filled out.
The following is a list of example situations where choosing an immigration law firm to assist you may be helpful.
- You are uncertain about your eligibility for a green card or other immigration benefits
- You are having difficulty obtaining a green card, citizenship, or other benefits
- You need emergency assistance with an immigration matter
- You are planning to move to the U.S. to work for a local employer but have not received assistance with the immigration process
- You are confused or too busy to deal with the necessary forms and documents
- You are requesting some sort of discretionary relief due to extreme circumstance
If any of these circumstances apply to you, call Foster LLP today to schedule a consult.
Our individual and family-based service offerings include:
- Marriage and family-based immigration
- Consular processing for immigrant visas
- DACA – Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DREAMers”) registration and renewals
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Extraordinary Ability immigrant visa petitions
- National Interest Waiver immigrant visa petitions
- Physician National Interest Waiver Immigrant Visa Petitions
- J-1 waivers, including No Objection Waivers, Conrad State 30 for physicians, and Health and Human Services Waivers
- Waivers for unlawful presence and other grounds of inadmissibility
- FOIA requests
- Advice and consultation with criminal defense counsel
- Representation in removal proceedings
- Appeals before Federal District Court, Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and U.S. Supreme Court
- VAWA representation
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- B, G, I, K, O, P, Q, R, S, TN, U visas
- Immigration advice and consultation