Investors and Startups
EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Attorneys Serving Dallas, Houston, & Austin, TX
Foster has worked closely with investors and entrepreneurs, providing mission-critical advice, consultation and immigration support for new technology start-ups, and immigrant investors seeking to enter the U.S. market.
Our investor, start-up and entrepreneurial service offerings include:
- Consultation and strategic advice on qualifying investments and corporate formations
- Immigration support for fine-tuning business plans to document qualifications
- Consultation, advice, and preparation and filing of H-1B, L-1 and E work-authorized petitions
- EB-5 investor petitions and permanent residency
- Support for regional centers
If you have questions about obtaining an EB-5 visa or would like to learn more about our services for investors, reach out to our immigration law firm today.
Foster LLP Partner, John Meyer highlights the key considerations and steps that foreign investors should take when expanding their business into new territories and the importance of conducting thorough market research.
By understanding the local market dynamics, cultural nuances, and legal frameworks, foreign investors can make informed decisions and tailor their strategies accordingly.