Community Service & Advocacy
Global Immigration Lawyers That Care
Headquartered in the state of Texas with principal offices in Houston, Dallas, and Austin, TX, at Foster LLP, we are committed to helping our local communities thrive. Whether through philanthropic donations, volunteering our time, or providing pro bono legal services, our attorneys work tirelessly to make a difference.
Our immigration law firm supports several charitable organizations, most notably the following:
- American Immigration Council, including the annual Celebrate America Creative Writing Contest for 5th-grade students
- The Asia Society, Texas Center
- Center for Houston’s Future
- The Gilbert & Sullivan Society
- The Houston Bar Association Foundation
- Houston Ballet, Houston Grand Opera, and the Houston Symphony
- Interfaith Ministries
- Tahirih Justice Center
- United Way
- Vietnam Education Fund
Let your voice be heard
We encourage you to contact your local elected representatives regarding immigration issues that are important to you. Simply follow the link below to access the Advocacy Center on the website of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), where you will find user-friendly, auto-fill letters to your local representatives that advocate a variety of current immigration-related issues. The completion and submission of these letters can take less than a few minutes.