Global immigration law solutions with personalized service
Foster is one of the largest immigration law firms in the U.S. and has the most board-certified attorneys in immigration and nationality law in Texas. Use our search feature below to help you find an attorney to help with your immigration needs.
John W. MeyerPartner
- Houston (Downtown)
- Mexico City
- Rio Grande Valley
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School (J.D. 1991) honors graduate
- Michigan State University (B.A. 1986)
- Board Certified-Immigration and Nationality Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Co-Author, “Programa Visa EB-5,” Familias Latinas, Año 8/Nro.45.
- Consular Processing Selected Writings and Source Materials, AILA Publication 2000.
- “Super Lawyer” by Texas Monthly magazine in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- “Best Lawyer in America” in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- “Rising Star” by Texas Monthly magazine in 2004
- “Leading Individual” by Chambers USA 2014
- “Top Lawyer” by H Texas Magazine 2004
- Who’s Who Legal: Corporate Immigration, 2017