Dorothee Mitchell is a partner at Foster LLP in our Austin office. She works primarily with immigration law in relation to energy, education, and the IT industry.
Dorothee graduated from Universität Trier with an undergraduate degree from Friedrich Alexander Universität.
Dorothee is licensed to practice in the State of California and Germany, and is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the German American Lawyers Association (GALA).
- April, 2019 – Presented on recent and possibly forthcoming changes in U.S. immigration law to the Finnish Chamber of Commerce and other Nordic Chambers in Houston, TX.
- October, 2016 – Presented “H-E-L-P – Alternatives H-1B” at The University of Texas Conference in Austin, TX.
- October, 2016 – Presented “Toga! Student Visa: SEVIS and OPT Issues” at the AILA Rome-EMEA Chapter Fall Conference in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- July, 2016 – Guest Presenter at HR Houston’s webinar “Top 5 Trending Issues in Immigration.”
- ILW (April 2010), “I-140 Book”