Helene Dang is a partner at Foster LLP in our Houston office. Recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer and Best Lawyer in America, she works primarily in managing employment-based immigration processes for employers, including managing PERM labor certification campaigns.
Helene graduated from South Texas College of Law and received her undergraduate degree from the University of Houston.
Helene is involved in multiple organizations and charities. Helene is President of the Asian American Bar Association, an active member of the Asia Society and Houston Volunteer Lawyers; and has donated significant time to the Lawyers for Literacy Committee of the Houston Bar Association. She speaks frequently, presenting at events such as the Texas State Bar Conference and the annual Gulf Coast Symposium, among others.
Helene is Board Certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is licensed to practice in the State of Texas and is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), and Houston Bar Association.
- April, 2018 – Presented on Top U.S. Immigration Topics at the 2018 23rd Annual Asian Pacific Interest Section (APIS) of the Texas State Bar Conference in Austin, TX.
- October, 2016 – Presented to the HR Southwest conference in Fort Worth, TX.
- July, 2016 – Presented on “Fostering an Immigration Policy” at the Austin Human Resource Management Association (AHRMA) 2016 Annual Conference in Austin, TX.
- February, 2016 – Presented on “Overcoming Obstacles to Immigration in the U.S.,” in a panel at the FEM Global Mobility conference.
- May, 2015 – Presented on U.S. immigration basics at the 2015 Gulf Coast Symposium in Houston, TX.
- Corporate Counsel Magazine (March, 2016), “Overcoming Employment Obstacles Provoked by US Immigration Issues”
- Best Lawyers in America (2019)
- Texas Super Lawyer (2013-2018)
- Who’s Who Legal: Corporate Immigration (2017-2018)
- “Rising Star” by Texas Monthly magazine (2011-2012)
- Recommended in The Legal 500 United States 2013’s editorial for Labor and Employment law
- Houston’s Top Lawyers by H Texas magazine (2011, 2014)
- Selection for inclusion in Lawyers of Color’s Hot List of Lawyers for the Southwest Region (2013)