Oxana Bowman is an attorney at Foster LLP in our Houston office. Her practice focuses primarily on nonimmigrant visa petitions and permanent residency applications, including PERM labor certification applications, multinational manager/executive priority workers, outstanding researchers and National Interest Waivers.
A graduate of the University of Houston Law Center with a Master’s degree from North Caucasus Federal University in Russia, Oxana also worked as a research assistant for the University of Houston Law Center.
Oxana serves as a mentor to university students at the UHLC Upper Management Mentoring and Part-Time Partners Program. Prior to joining the firm and receiving her law degree, Oxana worked as a Legal Counsel for a local technology company.
Oxana is licensed to practice in the State of Louisiana and is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and Louisiana State Bar Association – Ethics Advisory Service Committee. Oxana is frequent AILA publications editor.
- February, 2020 – Guest quiz master at the First Annual Immigration Trivia Contest & Happy Hour at the TexasBarCLE Advanced Immigration Law Conference in Houston, TX.
- 2018 – Guest panelist at American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Annual Conference on Immigration Law “H-1B Fundamentals: Intro to H-1B Specialty Workers”
- 2018 – Member of the Ethics Advisory Service Committee of Louisiana State Bar Association for 2018-2019
- 2018 – Publications Subcommittee of Rules of Professional Conduct Committee of Louisiana Bar Association for 2018-2019
- 2017 – Co-presenter at HR Club of the French-American Chamber of Commerce “What’s New in Immigration? Everything!”